Tuesday, March 31, 2009

end of MARCH............

What happened to IN LIKE A LION OUT LIKE A LAMB?

It is snowing right now. About the 3rd time today. And its coming down fast & furious. BIG FLAKES!

I started listing some new items on LEMON POPPY SEEDS
but I am still working on it--so there will be more.

Here a pic of the 3 Bears & 3 watermelon wedges I put on today.

Trying to get most of the BUNNIES off! But I do have 1 Summery bunny holding a sunflowerhead.
And for those of you that sew..............
TOMORROW please check back here for my
FABULOUS EPATTERN SPECIAL!!
There's been only 1 previous time that I had this special and that was right after I started listing my patterns for sale.
So this will be the 2nd time EVER that I offered this FANTASTIC PRICE!!
So stay tuned..........
and I'll be back tomorrow morning.................

and it isn't going to be an APRIL FOOLS DAY prank either!!!

No comments: