Friday, December 14, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I've ALWAYS loved Fridays! I hope your having a terrific day!

Here's my latest designs! A Primitive Cupid doll with his Arrow & a very Prim Leprachaun. I just love how both of these turned out. SO PRIMTASTIC! And so easy to make! The Leprachaun is kind of time consuming...but still easy to make!

Cupid with Arrow
Leprachaun - 3 day auction only

Since my good friend Trudy of Crows In the Attic Primitives ALREADY TAGGED ME, I shall list 5 things about myself.

1. I don't like talking on the phone. I blame that on being a Travel Agent for 20 years & I would rip my phone out & throw it away if I didn't "need it"--now & then!!
2. I love staying home -- especially in the winter when its COLD outside. I work from my home so I really don't have too many reasons to leave!!
3. I love my 2 cats. They are my "kids."
4. I use to be a "bar fly" in my younger years. Loved LOUD, LOUD, LOUDER rock music. Now, I like peaceful living. Hate loud noises.
5. I sit outside in the summertime with my boyfriend in our "outdoor rocking chairs" and watch the birds while drinking our coffee at the crack of dawn. So peaceful & quiet at that time since most people are sleeping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee, you are my kinda woman! and I REALLY hate the phone!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee...welcome to Blogland. I am new too but oh my gosh, isn't this so fun! I just wanted to tell you I love your leprachaun!! Soo darned cute! I'll add you to my blog!! Good luck with this!! Blessings-Erika